Thursday, September 2, 2010
Assignment #1
The topic that has spoke to me the most so far is the discussion over the Muslim/Islam religion. This discussion is very important to me, because I would love to be in ministry with people of these religions, so it is crucial that I understand the building blocks of their religion and what they believe in. This also reminded me of a very important part of witnessing, that is doing it with compassion. As a Christian I can't just shut down everything they say I need to listen then calmly explain to them what I believe. It was eye-opening to me to see just how much they really did "copy" our Bible. I think that it is amazing to see what a mission field the Muslims are even here in America.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brilliant! You have a wisdom that exceeds your years.
ReplyDelete